Change

Change
Turning Over New Leaf

Monday, August 9, 2010

Key West - A State of Mind









Key West - A State of Mind









Sunset from Mallory Square

It is no secret I have been visiting Key West for many years. Since I left the mountains of rural New Hampshire about ten years ago, it is the one place on the planet, outside the forest, where I can go frequently to clear my mind.

My wife and I just returned from a ten-day visit, and I must say this was the best trip yet ( which I say every time).





And getting there is a blast!!!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Sunset photo.
    I'll get to Key West one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. #167 Dad: Let me know if you go. I am there frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, one of my homes away from home. Love the video about the drive. More fun to drive to Key West than to Orlando!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.