Change

Change
Turning Over New Leaf

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chris Daughtry - "It's Not Over"






Chris Daughtry - "It's Not Over"





Although he was eliminated from the competition, Chris Daughtry is now the third most successful American Idol contestant in terms of record sales, behind only Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, who both won their respective seasons. At the 50th Grammy Awards, his band was nominated for Best Rock Song for "It's Not Over".

I do not know who won the competition, but if it was not this guy, the American public must still adore Perry Como, Bing Crosby, and Guy Lombardo.


Restrictions Require That You View This On You Tube. Click the Link Below The Photo:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ92eyxnxmQ&feature=player_embedded

5 comments:

  1. He lost to Taylor Hicks! Losing to Carrie Underwood would have at least been honorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be honest and say that I am not an Xfactor fan...never have been and probably never will be! I was rather proud of the great british public when Rage Against the Machine was Uk's Christmas no. 1 and stopped yet another bland Xfactor winner getting to the top spot!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: I don't disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol: I have never seen Xfactor, and I take it by your comments that the song was somehow connected to the show. If so, it's a shame. I think Xfactor might have cost me some brain cells, but I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JJ: Ok, now I am convinced that we have to meet. I love Daughtry music, and actually purchased a now-old-fashioned CD.

    As for American Idol, I have yet to watch an episode. I think I tried in the beginning, and just was bored. I prefer karaoke.

    I miss liner notes!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.