Friday, February 11, 2011
Life Is Good Award
Life Is Good Award
I am not big on awards for myself, but yesterday I had the honor of receiving one from a blogger I respect and admire. Thank you, Robin (Your Daily Dose). I am humbled, so I will answer the questions below:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I do nothing anonymously. Either I do it, or I don't.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side
I did not know how to answer this question, so I asked my wife. She made a noise and walked inside.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Imported Brown Ale.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Exercise and read.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Probably, none of the above. I was always goal-oriented, and I have never failed to achieve one, although I am still working on several for quite some time.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
When I adopted my Special Needs Araucanian Indian daughter, I threw a big party to celebrate. Many friends and family members refused to attend. They did not approve of the adoption.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I am always my true self. Other people and events are more interesting.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I do have a choice. I love to read. I hate the phone.