Tuesday, April 19, 2011
The Versatile Blogger Award
I am honored to have received The Versatile Blogger Award from 21 Wits, by Karen.
Now, I must do two things. First, I must reveal seven facts about me that my readers do not know. Then, I must bestow the award on 15 other bloggers.
So here goes:
1. The only state in the Union I have not visited is Oklahoma.
2. I am a rated chess player.
3. I hold a Certificate in International Wine Proficiency from a two year course I took at the World Trade Center. I used to have a fantastic wine cellar in New Hampshire, but sold it all when I moved to Florida ten years ago.
4. I once completed a Marathon in 4 hours and 12 Minutes.
5. I love Reggae music.
6. I hate carrots.
7. I hate perfume and scented fragrances. I would rather eat carrots.
One bonus fact: Don't ever expect me to show up wearing a tie.
I will now pass the award along to 15 deserving bloggers (It will be a task picking them out of many, many....).
Thank you again, Karen!