Change

Change
Turning Over New Leaf

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coming Soon!




I am very excited about the publication of my newest book. It will not only be available in bookstores everywhere, but for the first time for me, it will be made into an e-book. As such, it will be available at Barnes & Noble for the Nook, Amazon.com for Kindle, and a zillion other places where e-books are sold.


I intend to make the books available for purchase or download on my website as well. Initial distribution will be to the USA, the UK, Germany, France, and Canada upon its release.


Wish me luck!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulation!
    I'm interrested in writing and will purchase your book.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lotus-eater: Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, bloggy friend,
    Big. Getting a book published is a really big deal. Lots of energy and stick-to-it has to lurk beneath the surface. I'm so happy for you. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the achievement.
    Regards from Portugal (after a fabulous week in the USA)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's great JJ! I don't have Kindle or Nook. I am going to have to wait until it is in book form to get it. I can't wait. It would be nice to have a signed copy, and I think I could really use a book like this! :)~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the encouragement!

    Ames: I'm hoping for June. I am excited, as you can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO excited for you!!! I'll buy one (I've been wanting to write a novel...shh, don't tell), I'm sure it would really help me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPEEEEE! I'm trying to go digital books & magazines all the way...b/c of clutter control.

    Link to it in a blog post, soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fabulous good luck JJ, dee ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, ladies. I appreciate your comments and good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'll keep my eye out for it. E-books are certainly popular too. Sounds like you have the bases covered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PAMO: Thank you for the positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.