My First Blog Hop




Comments

  1. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back :)

    Marisa
    http://thepennywisemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought bloghops were usually about something..? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I am now following you back.
    Debbie Does Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisa: Thank you!

    Juniper: Who knows. This is my first. I actually jumped onto one and the next thing I knew, here I was. Educate me.

    Debbie: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for following, and I'm following you back. I would have killed to have a lesson plans book for some of my subs in my classroom! Maybe interjecting nap times and random coloring pages are a no-no :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following www.simplystatedcreative.blogspot.com !

    Returning the love...

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow! Returning the favor :)
    http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeni: Thank you!

    Jen M: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ~your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela: Thank you!

    Laura L. Thank You!

    Anne: Thank you!

    I really appreciate all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for following Having Fun Blogging, I am now following you back. Have a Great Day:)
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the follow, I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mrs. P: Thank you!

    Amanda: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. I am returning the favor!

    marci_3602@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the follow! I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marci: Thank you!

    Emma's Lunch: Thank you!

    MSM: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I'm now following you back (sorry I'm a day late at returning the follow). I hope you have a wonderful night.
    Heard It From The Hills

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cindy: Thank you!

    AmyLynn: Everything is always wonderful. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

For Teachers

For Teachers

For Substitute Teachers

For Substitute Teachers

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!