Six Word Saturday–Play Along!



Six Word Saturday–Play Along!

.

Comments

  1. This is so cool to have you joining in on our six word .....play along! Hope your weekend is exciting JJ...it's great to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ,. I entered my offering as a comment as well. We've had a pretty rough week here. Little Liz was bitten by a rattlesnake on Tuesday. The vet was wonderful, and she has survived, but it will be a long recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying checking out your other blogs this evening.

    My six words: College football really sucks this year. (Seriously, have you seen some of those scores?) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judie: I am so sorry. I am glad she is okay. Please e-mail me with the details.

    EmptyNester: I have, and I am checking them out as we speak. I guess it depends on one's favorite team. However, they must make some schedule changes so we can enjoy real competition throughout the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping by to say hello hope you and your family are well. dee ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Dee. We are fine. I have just been tied down with too many things all at once. I'll be back in the groove soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JJ... How's your life? I popped in to say "HI." I love our short summers so I've been a ghost lately. When the snowball fly, I'll be closer to the computer again. 6 words to describe my life? Far too many.
    Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I think I deleted my comment. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

    My six words--How did I get so lucky?

    PS to Judie--Hoping for a speedy recovery for Little Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Manzi: My life is fantastic. I lucked out. As I hit a period when I got so busy I slacked off from blogging, many of my friends also became involved with their lives and slowed down blogging a bit. We will all be back soon. I thank you very much for touching base. It means a great deal to me. I hope all is well with you.

    Galen: There is no such thing as luck. I use the word, but I don't mean it. You make it happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble