Please Tell Me


Please tell me something positive about yourself.

.

Comments

  1. I'm an intelligent young woman that just rocked her interview! (and now waits patiently by the phone.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for innovative ideas and debates on different aspects of our lives. I find that here. That is the reason why I always like to read your blog. Thanks from a foreign admirer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AubrieAnne: I knew the first part already, and I was sure you would rock the interview. Best positive vibes to you!

    FanaticoUm: I appreciate your comments, especially since I think I have learned more from your blog than anywhere else online. It sounds like you are a lifetime learner, which is truly one of the joys of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to let something get the best of me.. I will try my hardest to find a way to make it work, compromise w/out losing what I believe in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. KBF: That is all life can expect of a person. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been told many times that I am good at helping people change habits in a constructive and non-lecturing kind of way. I can't imagine it would be helpful to do it any other way...
    What a great blog post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Yellow Rose' Jasmine: Those are terrific leadership qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give my support to others 100%. I am a great listener. I accept people for who they are.

    What about you JJ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. KB: I try to give 100% support. Like you, I am a good listener. I always accept people for who they are. However, my most positive quality is Loyalty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JJ! What a super question for a post! I must make a point of coming back to see what others have answered. What about you? What is something positive about you?

    As for me, I'd say something positive about me is that I am in love with my life. I feel like I walk around on a cloud of gratitude all day long.

    Seriously, what a cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I just read your comment above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd rather give than to receive. Just feel so good!:)~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  13. Only one? ....ha ha.... my most favorite positive thing is not giving in to doom and gloom, but always seeing through no matter what that there is always something to be thankful for, always someone who needs a smile or a hug, or to hear I'm sorry, or may I help you...or talk to me, I'm listening....so what if it's raining.......and to not fall into the downward spiral that this is the end....for no mattter what there is, or where we are there is always a place to begin.....Thank you JJ for bringing that to the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love with all of me. I have a big heart and love boosting people's morale.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Out of every bad experience i always try to take a positive and move forwards with it. Have a lovely week JJ. dee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am bound and determined to do what it is I set my mind. I know how to work - but - know how to stop and have fun and rest when needed and forgive myself & others for pausing that determination.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love marriage and family, so I've decided to compete for the Mrs. title in our home state!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Although I am no Bible scholar, the verse "I am fearfully and wonderfully made" jumped into my mind.

    PS to salarsen--Good luck in the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a fiercely loyal friend and good listener. :)

    JJ, what's something awesome about YOU? (Besides what I already know.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Suze: I love people in love with life. That's what it is all about.

    Ames: What a super quality!

    Karen S: If we give in too often to gloom and doom, we commit ourselves to a life of the same. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yvonne: Terrific qualities! A big heart and a selfless spirit - what more can anyone want out of life!

    Dee: I know you do, which is why I love blogging with you!

    A-M: I would have pegged you exactly that way. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. salarsenッ : Wonderful! I hail from New Hampshire, so I wish you some good New England luck with your contest!

    Galen: I know you are wonderful - and very modest. You are a super star!

    Cynthia Lee: The ability to remain happy is a real gift.

    Phoenix: I know you are a good listener, and I would think a very loyal friend. Terrific qualities! As for me, I admit I am ordinary, but I keep attempting extraordinary things.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi JJ - remaining positive through many challenging times and not letting that negativity show to others ... and remaining upbeat for the future ... Thankfully I am true to my name! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hilary: I can see you are true to your name. I agree. Sometimes, even if one is a little low, not showing it to others actually perks a person up and offsets the negativity. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always try to do the "right thing". (Whether it appears that way to others is a total crap shoot!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LauraG: No one could ask any more of a human being. I am proud of you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble