A Message to My Fellow Bloggers

holiday image

Happy New Year
to all my Blogging Friends!!
JJ
.

Comments

  1. Happy New year to you too. I hope this next year will have many wonderful things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you as well JJ! Make the most of it!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year JJ i hope its a magical one for you all. dee ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a Happy New Year to you, JJ! Thanks for all your positive contributions to the blogging world this past year. And looking forward to what you have to say in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the same to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you JJ .. you also have an amazing New Years. All the Best of wishes to you and your family for 2012 ~ Warm regards ~ Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year back at 'cha, JJ! We're gonna have some fun in 2012! We may just come back to the coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judie: Thank you. Looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JJ, What a cherished influence you were to me in 2011. I love your writing, of course. But on top of that, I was moved by your book about adopting your daughter, and I was reassured by your encouragement before my black belt test. And I owe you so much more. Thanks for being such a great blog friend. All the best in 2012 to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Galen: Thank you for your kind words, but you are a strong individual and an inspiration to all of us. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!!!
    Gosto de vir aqui.

    Abraço

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!