A Bad Day?


1

You tell me. If you are uncertain, click on this link for another view:


.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'll say. Overall, a good day, I think.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

      Delete
  3. Yikes. It does show how limiting narrowing your focus can be. In large and small ways. And also how sometimes we don't always see the big picture. We might thing something is "bad" and not realize how much worse it could have been. This picture really does provide perspective for anyone will to embrace it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of those stories where people wonder what would have happened if ..., only to find out how lucky they were.

      Delete
  4. I guess I would consider that a really bad day if someone was hurt badly. If everyone escaped with just bumps and bruises then I would consider that a very fortunate day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miriam: Did you see the second picture?

      Delete
  5. Oh my, JJ! Yes, we must always look at the bigger picture mustn't we? On some days I feel more like one picture or the other and either way I must be grateful to be alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! What a great way to look at life.

      Delete
  6. That is incredible. You have to wonder about guardian angels and good karma from former lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!