A Hemingway Legacy: The Creative Nonfiction Memoir


EH Book

My latest book has finally been released through a small independent publisher.

Most of my followers are aware of my love for the writings of Ernest Hemingway. While a controversial figure, much of his work changed the course of literature in the 20th century.

In this original work, I demonstrate how Hemingway altered the modern concept of memoir to suit his own purposes. In doing so, he single-handedly developed a new literary genre known today as creative nonfiction.

This book is currently available through my Author Spotlight web page, but will be found on Amazon.com, in bookstores, and elsewhere in the next few weeks.

 
orange
 
 
. . . 

Comments

  1. Congratulations. I had no idea that Hemmingway's fiction was creative non fiction and that that was a genre. Interesting. I did enjoy everything I ever read of his and learned a lot from him with regards to structure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda: The book that in my opinion clearly demonstrates the creation of the new genre is A Moveable Feast.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Sounds like a great book. I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BECKY: Thank you. It is interesting, if I do say so myself.

      Delete
  3. You have so many irons in the fire. I know that this books holds a special place in your heart given the subject matter. Congratulations on your success!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin. I have a few irons in there.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to this--ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am contemplating a trip to the Keys, I may need to check this out!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes: Absolutely! Let me know if you decide to go. Maybe we could meet.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations JJ! Hemingway is a fascinating subject, and I would love to find out more about the creative nonfiction genre. Wishing you all the best!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!