Only For Ostriches


insane


Egypt is under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood. President Morsi referred to Jews as "the descendants of apes and pigs." We gave $2 Billion to Egypt as foreign aid. President Obama has pledged another $1 Billion in aid to support Egypt's transition to democracy.
. . .
  
North Korea has declared a state of war. The rogue nation is positioning missiles, claiming they are nuclear armed. To the Western world, Kim Jong-un appears to be a loose cannon out of control. We are sending him foreign aid for "humanitarian" purposes. The good news is he promises to use it to feed his people.
. . .
 
Syria is in a state of civil war. The leaders of the Syrian rebels announced today that they have pledged allegiance to al Qaeda. President Obama has announced plans to increase aid to the Syrian rebels. Secretary of State John Kerry has worked it out.
. . .
 
 Are we still watching Real Housewives of New Jersey?
 
. . .  

Comments

  1. NK humanatarian aid is worth a try,

    Aid to Syrian rebels should stop now

    Egypt is a lost cause, stop aid now

    We can not tell soveriegn nations how to govern, but we don't have to help them distroy us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that the vast majority are watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Everyone else is going batshit crazy. Pardon my language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin: Once again, I'll save you a seat on the Mother Ship when I return to my home planet.

      Delete
  3. UNBELIEVABLE. Do we really need to be liked by everyone that we have to give away the store? I go with Joeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda: Yeah. I agree with him as well. I know the people of North Korea must be differentiated from the government, but sometimes I get PO'd.

      Delete
  4. I cannot argue with any of your points here. I get PO'd too.
    Save me a seat next to Robin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!