Alphabet Soup


soup

As a political Independent, I accept many of the social policies set forth by the Democratic Party. I also accept many of the fiscal economic policies set forth by the Republican Party. However, Democrat or Republican, Independent or Libertarian, Liberal or Conservative, Tea Party or No Party, Alphabet Soup should unite all informed Americans who value freedom: 
 

A – Al Qaeda is shattered and on the run. Don’t worry.

B – Benghazi terrorism cost four American lives.

C – Congress is to blame for everything wrong with the USA.

D – Department of Justice wrongfully seized private Associated Press journalist records.


E – Eric Holder was briefed on Fast and Furious in July 2010, but heard of it for the first time in May 2011.

F – Fast and Furious left an American hero dead, and nobody was at fault.
 
G – Gitmo, the prison at Guantanamo Bay, is still open.
 
H – Hillary Clinton blamed a video clip for the Benghazi terrorist attack, but her office knew it was false.


I – IRS targeted groups for political reasons. The White House will let us know who is to blame.

 
J – Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Homeland Security, said our borders have never been more secure.

K – Keystone Pipeline will make our Middle Eastern friends unhappy.

L – Let’s buy condoms for college kids now!  Jobless graduates can’t afford them.

M – Mental illness, not terrorism, was to blame for the Fort Hood “workplace shooting.”

N – No foreign involvement is tied to the Boston shootings.

O –  __________( I couldn’t think of anything).

P – Post Office lost $20 billion over the last four years, and President Bush is to blame. Fix it.

Q – Quite interesting is the fact the USA still has no Budget for the first time in American history.

R – Rhetoric makes fools of us all.

S – Solyndra Scandal leaves the Sun to blame.

T – The most Transparent administration in United States history.

U – UN Ambassador, Susan Rice, blamed Benghazi on a video clip, but it was not true.

V – The Volt auto flopped with the Stimulus Package, but the green economy did create Scandinavian jobs.

W – White House speaker, Jay Carney, blamed Benghazi on a video clip, but it was not true.

X – Xbox generation members, the future of America, are saddled with a failing education system.

Y – Yes, foreign aid to Pakistan, China, and Egypt is necessary, according to the White House. 

Z – Zero poverty is possible. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor has never worked before.
 
It is time for the truth, quickly, before our nation suffers any more. As a political Independent, who was not a huge fan of the Bush administration, I believe I can make a reasonable assumption.
 
President Obama, not the Navy Seal team, was very, very quick to take credit for eliminating Bin Laden. The President was also very, very quick to join the ranks of Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, and the Dalai Lama when accepting the Nobel Peace Prize.
 
I assume it is time for the President to quickly answer some of the questions being posed by the bi-partisan free press on issues like the AP First Amendment intrusion, IRS political bias, Benghazi terrorism, Fast and Furious, the Boston terror attack, the Fort Hood Massacre, and many issues on the minds of Americans of all political persuasions. If he does, America will appreciate it.
 
. . .

 

Comments

  1. I like what you say about being a political independent. You bring up important points to be discussed with your readers with a touch of irony and humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia: Thank you. I don't want to get too political or too opinionated, but so many Americans are either uninformed, misinformed, apathetic, or just tired of politics. They should at least hear about the issues and make up their own minds.

      Delete
  2. O...Hmmm O...thying to think of one for you starting with letter O, but I just can't think of anything. O...O that's going to bother me for a bit, there must be something with O, but I got nothing.

    Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joeh: It has been bothering me for a while too.

      Delete
    2. O expletive of your choice will do the job! I automatically found myself putting one in there...

      Delete
    3. First I was told that if I disagreed with this administration I must be a racist. Next I was told that if I still dared to disagree with this administration, then I'm just plain stupid. Now I KNOW that if I even think about disagreeing with this administration I will be silenced.
      Can you guess just how much I hate that my worst fears about this administration have been proven true?
      Love my country/Fear my government

      Delete
    4. Jasmine: Our citizens finally found something they can agree upon, so I would say, "O Happy Days!" I'm an Optimist.

      Delete
  3. O - ObamaCare. Now being quoted as "likely to be a train wreck" by the Democrats who took the lead in writing this bill. However, We The People shouldn't be concerned because Our Leaders are certain to fix it before it becomes an Actual Category 5 Disaster.

    Love this post. Great job!!! I think that "S" is my favorite. When all else fails, blame it on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin: Someone must be at fault. I know it is not me because I would have admitted it by now, and for the sake of my country, I would try something else.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!