Meet Five Great Blogging Friends


three handprints


http://twincitiesblather.blogspot.com/

I have not met Karen, but I feel like I have. With posts such as “Sepia Saturday,” she reminds me regularly of the joy of living in America. I sincerely hope that next time my wife and I visit Minnesota, I will be able to meet Karen and her family. Great blog!
 
 

Feel like jumpstarting your day? Visit Judie’s blog. She is talented, funny, outspoken, and as interesting as any blogger out there. I met Judie and her husband for dinner last year, and I am looking forward to meeting up again. This blog is NEVER boring!
 
 

What can I say about Robin! She is one of my favorite blogging friends, and has become one of my personal friends since we met offline last summer. Her website is terrific, always interesting, and she often brings her followers into her world with posts like “Here’s to You Thursday.” Robin makes blogging worth it.
 
 

Angie is a super talent, and one of the 12 bloggers I have met personally over the years.  I absolutely love her art work and I plan to acquire some next time I visit Miami. She is a traveler, always on the go, and has many interesting sites, including Facebook. Getting to know her is a must for visual artists.
 
 

This site is run by a group of regular guys from Portugal that just happen to love the opera and actually got me interested in the art. This site can make anyone an opera fan. The reviews of famous contemporary opera performances breathe excitement into an experience we might never otherwise enjoy. The reviews are in English and Portuguese and anyone interested in learning something new will really appreciate this blog.
 
. . .

Comments

  1. Robin is just awesome! Her Thursday posts with the clips are great. She spends a lot of time putting those together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex: She sure is and she sure does. I find her to be very sincere, an interesting personality, and I value her friendship greatly.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, JJ. I will be visiting these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia: Terrific. They are all different, and fun!

      Delete
  3. Thanks JJ for mentioning our blog!! It is an honour for us! None of us is a native english speaker (we are portuguese) and I am sure we write a lot of mistakes.
    Your blog has been a source of inspiration to us as we grow up with its regular reading.
    But you are right, we love opera and we like to share our experiences in the blog. Two weeks ago I went to New York to see the whole Wagner's Ring cycle at the Met. It was an unforgettable experience and a once in a lifetime achievement. As you know, I deeply admire the USA and I wish Portugal was not so far away. And in what the opera concerns, the USA is a "must go" to fully enjoy opera.
    Once again, thank you very much for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links! Looking forward to checking them out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, JJ, I am still on vacation. I was just going to post a quick "something something" and thought I would scroll through and see what had been posted most recently and ran into this from you. Thank you so much for including me! I will check out your other offerings when I get back to my Regular Routine when I get home. Until then, please bear with me. Once again, thank you so much for thinking of me on this post. I think you are tops, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you make me misty eyed with your tribute to my blog! What a marvelous surprise to be included in your list! I am honored and hopefully there will be a meeting of the four of us someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound good to me, too. I'll be checking them out.
    In Medias Res

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the recommendations! They all sound super, and I look forward to checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these fab blogs with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing these blogs! I'll be checking them out.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi JJ... thanks for the heads up on these blogs. I will make some time over the weekend to visit them. Hope all's well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!