Take a Trip Back in Time


film


Do you enjoy classic films? Can you handle Black and White movies?

I love cinema, and my wife recently found a website that is pretty cool. There are no strings attached. Just click on the movie of your choice in a variety of categories, and watch horror flicks like The House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price, or the original Dracula with Bela Lugosi.

There are no long downloads, although you are able to download and save the films. All the presentations are free, since the copyrights have expired.
 
Here is the link: BNW Movies
 
If you watch one, let me know if you like the site.

Enjoy!
 
. . .

Comments

  1. Thanks, I will let you know, looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joeh: Yeah. I am especially a sucker for the old Westerns.

      Delete
  2. I recently watched Roman Holiday, a black-and-white flick with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. It was a good movie. But who in their right mind doesn't love Audrey Hepburn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard: I love that movie! I agree. She was a dream.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Other Works by JJ Botta

My books are available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and numerous Bookstores. Amazon.com AND Barnes and Noble

Mystery

Mystery

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!